1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Any other time of the year it is gift bags, but for Christmas, only wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I grew up with an artificial tree but have been brain-washed by my husband that a Real tree is the only way to go.
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Typically, New Years Day, unless I'm just ready to "be done".
5. Do you like eggnog? On rare occasions. I'd never buy it, but if it's served at a party or something, I'll usually try it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A plastic microphone. (Out of all the expensive gifts my parents sacrificed to get me, my favorite was the cheap dollar store plastic microphone. Hot pink as I recall...)
7. Hardest person to buy for? Nate- he never thinks he needs anything. And really he doesn't.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Corban-anything will make him happy.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a Willow Tree one that I am still collecting peices for.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Ideally, snail mail. But at this rate, this year might have to be email cards.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Acne Face Wash (if you don't know who gave this to me, than I'll spare him the embarrassment. ;))
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life and A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday at 4:00 a.m.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Um...yeah.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge, Toffee, Peanut butter balls.
16. Lights on the tree? Of course, this year they are white twinkly ones.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy, Do you Hear What I Hear, O Come O Come Emmanuel.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home as a family.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yeah.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? This year a really gaudy glittery star. However, I was born on Christmas Day and was sent home from the hospital with a red knit santa hat as a baby and my family has been known to stick that on top of the tree in years we were in a bind.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open one present Christmas Eve and the rest early early early Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Greedy people, Commercialism, Lawsuits over Nativity Scenes (Come on people...seriously???)
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No theme per say, just a delicate balance of making our tree "personal' without being total white trashy, and elegant enough without being cold. Most of our decorations are leftover from our wedding though (we were married New year's Eve.)
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Pizza or Mexican. I've never had either of these for Christmas dinner, but they are my favorite. I have on many occasions had Chinese food on Christmas because there is a place in my hometown that gives free birthday dinners on your birthday, and they were actually open on Christmas.
25. What do you put in stockings? Toiletries, candy, items from the Dollar Tree, and a few fun items.
26. What do you want for Christmas this year? My boys to have a blast and to make some fun family memories. And for Nate to get me a little something that I didn't buy for myself and then say "it's from you."
Now it's your turn to answer these questions on your blog!!
And just for fun, here is a picture of our Christmas Tree this year.