Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh Corban!!! You are too cute to be mad at (for long)!!

So about an hour ago, I went upstairs to our bedroom and handed my sick husband a drink of Gatorade.


Nate: "Thanks honey! Um hon, you smell like baby powder." (Mind you, my husband is sick with a cold and can't smell anything)


Me: "I smell it too, but it's not me."...


We both stare at each other for about three seconds and then we both scatter to the boys room across the hall. Here is what we found after turning the boys light on.


No, the camera is not out of focus, that is the dust of A WHOLE CONTAINER OF BABY POWDER ALL AROUND THEIR ROOM. (Click on pictures to enlarge and get the full effect.)


(I bought the stool steps at the Goodwill yesterday so Corban can wash his hands on his own, but he thought they would make great stairs to his bed.)

Needless to say, we've spend the last hour changing sheets, vacuuming the floor, dusting and wiping all the furniture, vacuuming again, and making sure our boys could breathe. Stupid me for leaving the lid open. All I have to say is, good thing Corban is so cute...

5 comments:

Annie Pennington said...

He looks so perfectly innocent too!!! LOL! Kate has done that on a much smaller scale and it was a big job to clean up!! So I can't imagine how much work was involved for you!

Anonymous said...

He's so precious!

I'm Erin. said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

NOW HE HAS THE SAME COLOR HAIR AS GRANDPA

Julia said...

I don't know why I don't check your blog more often. THOSE KIDS ARE HILARIOUS!! LOVE LOVE LOVE you.- JuJu