Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our Labor Day


We got to "get out of Dodge" for the Labor Day weekend to Oklahoma City which was a treat. Hurrican Gustav threatened to send Nate to the coast to help evacuate people, but thankfully, Nate never got "the call." Frontier City, a small amusement park, lets military people in for fifty cents on Mondays. So for $1.oo, (the babies were free) our family got to have loads of fun riding all the baby rides for several hours. Well...$1.00 plus $7.00 for parking...(I just don't get the concept of paying for parking. To me it's like paying to breathe. But that's just me.)



Anyway, we had fun at the pool at the pool at the hotel, eating at Johnny Carino's (YUM!) and dessert at The Cheesecake Factory (again, YUM!) and shopping at stores we miss like Target, Big Lots, Hobby Lobby, a health food store, and Best Buy.



My camera ran out of batteries, so we don't have many pics, but here are a couple.

Swimming Lessons with Daddy.
Singing Bears
Caleb completley enamored with the freaky singing bears.

1 comment:

Annie Pennington said...

YEAH OKC!!!! I hope you really soaked in the awesomeness for me! :) Hearing that you were there made my heart ache a little bit. Gosh I can't wait to go back!!!