Friday, February 6, 2009

15 Minutes Of Peace and Quiet. And then...

On nights that Nate is home, he always blesses me by giving the boys a bath and giving me 15-20 minutes of peace and quiet all to my own self.



When that small time allotment is done, I hear a chorus of boys yelling for "Mama!!"...my signal it's time to come help with the bedtime routine.


Just for fun, I taped this nightly tradition. I absolutely love Caleb's expression in this video.



I love love love love love my boys!!

5 comments:

tiff said...

Too cute! What a fun family!!

Christine said...

Oh my word, I can't handle it!!! Please post more videos, I feel like I'm missing Caleb's life! :) Too cute.

Anonymous said...

ooooh, these videos are great! makes us want to come visit. miss all of you. give them hugs from us

Annie Pennington said...

That's precious! So sweet how they are both so eager and call your name!!!

Rachel said...

Isn't Daddy bathtime great! That's the tradition in our house too! And, it's pretty status quo to hear the Mama shouts for us too...which rocks. P.S. love the "business" covering going on. That was adorable.