Sunday, May 3, 2009

Twas the Night Before Canaan...

So in about twelve hours from when I write this, I will be heading out to meet my third baby boy...I am so excited!

Corban was 9 lbs. 4 oz.s two weeks early, Caleb was 7 lbs. 2 oz. two weeks early, so my guess is that Canaan will fall right in the middle at 8 lbs. 3 oz. I have a red head, a blondie, and would LOVE it if the dominant Hispanic genes on both Nate and I's side will step up to the plate and give us a dark haired baby. Both of my boys so far have been born bald and have stayed bald their entire first year, so if Canaan is born with a head full of hair, that would make my day.

But of course we will love him no matter what he looks like...

Well, we will try to update you all and post pictures as soon as reasonably possible. We are so excited to meet our newest little blessing. If you think about it, please pray for us in the upcoming days...we're gonna need it!

5 comments:

Amy said...

We are on BabyCon Delta around here! Can't wait to hear that Mom and Canaan are doing well tomorrow. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers! (BTW--Kevin proofread this over my shoulder & corrected my spelling of "babycon". Thought you'd appreciate that too...)

Erin said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Can't wait! Love you, friend!

Rachel said...

We're thinking of you this morning! Good luck and we can't wait to see the newest addition to your beautiful family!

thebiggsfamily said...

How exciting!!! I will be praying for you and that everything will go smoothly and quickly. Can't wait to see pictures!

Lauren The Artist said...

Can't wait to hear he's arrived!