I just got "Tagged" by my friend Erin (who I met in Alabama) to do a random post, so here goes.
1) Post the rules on your blog
2) Write 6 random things about yourself
3) Tag 6 other people at the end of your post
1) I just got back from Florida 24 hours ago and our luggage didn't arrive, so they have to UPS it from Oklahoma City to Altus and it won't be here til Monday...so Nate and I are currently sharing a toothbrush!! (Gross, I know!)
2) My oldest son, Corban's, new favorite phrase is "Dat's Ahwshome!!" (That's awesome!)
3) My nine month old son is STILL not sleeping through the night. I'm 15 weeks pregnant with baby #3 and a Mama needs her rest, if you know what I'm saying!
4) My number one biggest time killer is cyber stalking my friends through Facebook and blogs.
5) For my birthday/Christmas/anniversary present (all happen within six days of each other) I want 24 hours to myself in a bed and breakfast nearby. Time to journal, read, scrapbook, plan, soul search, etc.
6) I'm starving right now and am debating whether to rough it out for the night or muster up the energy to go downstairs and get something to eat. Decisions, Decisions.
Now onto tagging six other people:
On a side note, we just got back from Florida and I have a lot of posts and pictures that I want to share, but the camera is in the lost luggage bag, so it may be a few days before I get some real posts up. Check back soon!